Trusted Representation When You Need It Most.
Did you know that you may be entitled to receive compensation after a car accident? At the office of Luke Bickham, P.C., we have successfully assisted clients throughout Texas in obtaining the compensation that they need, and we may be able to help you too! Each case that we take on is treated with care; we get to know you and your situation. We understand that this time of your life may be difficult, but with the guidance of our office, you could see a favorable resolution to your case.
What to Do After an Accident
There are many different scenarios that could unfold after a collision. If possible, we recommend that after an car wreck, you:
- Get you and your vehicle to a safe location such as the shoulder, a side street, or away from oncoming traffic, if possible
- Contact the necessary emergency responders, including police, fire, and paramedics
- Gather information about the other party or parties involved, including their name, their insurance information, their driver’s license information, and the day and time the event occurred
- If you have a smartphone, capturing photos of the accident could be helpful
- Do not Deny Injury and Request Medical attention immediately, even if you think that you may not necessarily be hurt
- Call an attorney as soon as possible
Before you reach out to an insurance company, whether it is your own or the other driver’s, contact Luke Bickham, P.C. We can help determine what necessary actions to take in order to help you obtain the highest amount of compensation that may be available to you.
Why You Should Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident Claim?
If you’ve been involved in a car wreck, your first instinct may be to simply let your insurance company handle your claim. This is especially true in a world where attorneys have received the unfortunate term “ambulance chasers.” The fact of the matter is, it is very beneficial for individuals to have a personal injury attorney or a car accident lawyer handling their car accident claims.
- An attorney can help you investigate your accident, compile police reports and medical documents, and ensure you have enough evidence to support your claim.
- An attorney can handle the difficult and time-consuming negotiations with the insurance company while you focus on getting better.
Car Accident Lawyer at Luke Bickham, P.C.
Statistically, car accident claims settle for 2-3 times higher when an attorney is on the case than when you try to handle it alone. To ensure all efforts are being made to recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve, contact a Texas car accident lawyer at Luke Bickham, P.C. today!
Let Luke Bickham Fight for You
Why Hire Luke Bickham?
Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer
Over a 100 Million Recovered for Clients
3 Decades of Trial Court Experience
Free Consultation 24/7
Get Started on Your Case Today
Using advanced discovery and trial techniques Luke Bickham pursues negligent defendants with a vengeance for his clients. Don’t let anyone get away with hurting you or your family. Put our team of investigators, experts, and specialists on your case today.
How was your experience with Luke Bickham?