Experienced Representation for Your Injuries
Boating accidents can be very serious and you could be facing steep medical costs, pushback from insurance companies, and confusion about where to turn in order to get yourself heard. At the office of Luke Bickham, P.C., our Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer, Luke Bickham, can help you get back on your feet and ensure that you obtain compensation for the injuries that you may be facing.
Having the right attorney on your side can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. If you were injured because of another person’s negligent, reckless, or illegal behavior, do not hesitate to contact our office at 469.904.8170 today and schedule a consultation.
What to Do After a Boating Accident
Boating accidents should be taken as a very serious matter and Luke Bickham, P.C. recommends that after a boating accident, you:
- Determine if anyone is injured and needs medical attention. If someone has fallen overboard, help them back onto the vessel, if possible.
- If the vessel has started to take on water, call for help and make sure that lifejackets are donned by passengers and yourself.
- Signal or call for help. If you are on a river or lake, other boaters may be close by and may be able to provide assistance. If you are in the ocean, contact the Coast Guard immediately.
- Gather the names and information of all individuals onboard any vessels involved and obtain registration, insurance information, and personal information of vessel operators.
- As soon as possible, contact an attorney
When you work with our Dallas boating accident lawyer, we will help determine which proper authorities the accident should be reported to. If you were injured and it had been determined that the boating accident was a result of another person’s wrongdoing, we will file necessary legal paperwork or fight for you in and out of court to help you obtain the financial compensation that you deserve.
Are You Ready to Speak with a Dallas Boat Accident Attorney?
If you or someone you loved was involved in a boating-related accident, do not hesitate to contact Luke Bickham, P.C. When you work with our office, you will be working with an experienced and compassionate lawyer that is always ready to assist you in your time of need.
Let Luke Bickham Fight for You
Why Hire Luke Bickham?
Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer
Over a 100 Million Recovered for Clients
3 Decades of Trial Court Experience
Free Consultation 24/7
Get Started on Your Case Today
Using advanced discovery and trial techniques Luke Bickham pursues negligent defendants with a vengeance for his clients. Don’t let anyone get away with hurting you or your family. Put our team of investigators, experts, and specialists on your case today.
How was your experience with Luke Bickham?